Sabtu, 29 Juli 2017
Minggu, 19 Maret 2017
Food Combining pertama kalinya dipopulerkan oleh Dr. William Howard Hay, pakar bedah kenamaan pada th. 1920-an di Amerika Serikat. Pola makan ini mempertimbangkan siklus pencernaan badan manusia, yang berbeda intensitasnya saat pagi, siang, serta malam hari. Diluar itu, Food Combining juga mempertimbangkan karakter asam-basa makanan, hingga ada bebrapa gabungan makanan spesifik yg tidak disarankan, lantaran dikira menghalangi kelancaran kerja pencernaan badan.
Satu diantara buku tips Food Combining yang paling popular yaitu buku berjudul Fit For Life (1985), yang banyak diikuti praktisi diet Food Combining sampai saat ini. Akan tetapi, diet ini memetik pro serta kontra, seperti yang ditulis dari Enlita. com, Minggu (30/10/2016) tersebut disini pro serta kontra diet Food Combining. ADVERTISINGinRead invented by Teads
Jagalah Kesehatan Usus Anda dengan Diet Anti-Candida
Takut Gemuk? 3 Makanan Ini Malah Baik untuk Metabolisme Anda
Terkecuali Sup Miso serta Roti Gandum, 5 Makanan Ini Buat Perut Rata
Dengan cara alamiah badan mengolah tiap-tiap makanan lewat cara yang tidak sama serta tiap-tiap makanan juga memerlukan enzim pencernaan yang tidak sama juga. Protein, umpamanya, membutuhkan sistem pencernaan yang cukup lama, sekitaran 4 jam, sayur-sayuran 2 jam, serta buah-buahan cuma pada 10 serta 45 menit. Menurut teori Food Combining, ada makanan yang bisa dipadukan serta dikonsumsi berbarengan, ada juga yg tidak cocok untuk dipadukan. Bila manfaat pencernaan bekerja optimal, dengan sendirinya penyerapan zat gizi bakal jalan lancar, serta pembuangan toksin badan juga tak terhalang. Akhirnya, badan semakin lebih sehat.
Menurut buku yang ditulis oleh Suzanne Somers, dalam diet Food Combining, makanan yang bagus untuk dikonsumsi yaitu makanan yang alami, serta ia merekomendasikan untuk sebisa-bisanya hindari makanan olahan, pemanis buatan, maupun makanan yang memiliki kandungan bahan kimia.
Beberapa pakar nutrisi di Amerika serta Inggris, dua negara yang mempunyai basis riset ilmiah yang jadikan patokan oleh negara-negara lain menyebutkan kalau diet Food Combining dengan cara ilmiah tak masuk akal. Tubuh manusia (yang normal serta sehat) didesain agar bisa mengolah makanan dengan cara berbarengan serta tak ada argumen fisiologi apapun yang bikin pencernaan tidak bisa mengolah ataupun menyerap protein serta karbohidrat dengan cara berbarengan.
Karbohidrat serta protein diolah oleh enzim tidak sama yg tidak sama-sama merubah keduanya serta diserap di bagian yang tidak sama. Diluar itu, tak ada didunia ini makanan yang murni karbohidrat maupun murni protein.
Bila dalam diet Food Combining, sarapan yang disarankan yaitu sarapan buah, menurut mereka yang kontra, sarapan mesti memiliki kandungan protein, sebab pagi hari kita memerlukan konsumsi untuk keperluan daya serta kemampuan selama seharian.
Selasa, 14 Februari 2017
- Name of the local community Bajawa according to the narrative comes from the word bhajawa. Bhajawa is the name of one house or village nua that the largest of the seven villages located on the west bank city of Bajawa. Said bha means plates and djawa means Java or perdamaian.Bajawa with a population of around 45,000, though not as modern as other districts in the city of East Nusa Tenggara other natural but beautiful enough and also clean the air. Here the air is quite cold and cool but have warmed friendly people who bersahabat.Kota Bajawa connected arterial road network of the region's most eastern island of Flores, namely from Larantuka through the city of Bajawa up to the West Flores Labuan Bajo.Di city is the city of Bajawa and surrounding mountains inie Rie will enjoy panoramic cool air and beautiful nature. The landscape is very beautiful it is presented here as the Savu Sea to the south and Mount Ebulobo in the east. In the city of Bajawa yourself you can see the old buildings such as churches that still seems beautiful and well maintained as one of the relics kolonial.Adalah ruler Captain Christoffel and colonial troops who overran Larantuka, Sikka, and Ende, on August 27, 1907. Next they tried Ngada conquered. Upheaval ensued in Rowa, Sara, Mangulewa, and Rakalaba but barhasil suppressed until 12 September 1907. Finally, in 1910 the entire territory controlled Flores Belanda.Pemerintahan Indies colonial government tried to implement a new form of government that has never been known by the people of Flores, including Ngada hereditary know the system of self-government in the form nua, eco ulu, and Woe traditional and there is nothing higher than himself. Dutch East Indies government to form a government that is directed to the tribes can be put together where the origin is always at odds and at war with each other. Education was brought from Larantuka so that people can read and write, including the study of religion Katolik.KegiatanTak away from the main road in Bajawa, namely Jalan Soekarno-Hatta, Market Bajawa so simple but many are recognizing that these markets are among the cleanest in East Indonesia , The most interesting thing here is not because commodities are marketed but the interaction between the seller and the buyer of the famous pleasure talking with keramahannya.Dusun Benadan Wogo is certainly touted as a traditional village that has a tremendous attraction for adventurers who like their indigenous culture , Bena is located 16 km from Bajawa found the ranks of the traditional houses with the formation of stones worship that is not popular with the stunning home form. Not for luxury but for the splendor of its traditions are maintained. Look Ngadhu and Bhaga in the middle of the village. While they were heading to the Bena could reach it with ease vehicles up locations, Bena remain attractive and the most popular dikunjungi.Mereka who want to feel the mix between authenticity tradition that exceed mere traditional villages and the authenticity of its people then trekking to the villages that more fairly original can be designed the agenda of the trip to Hamlet Belaraghi. You can spend the night in this village in the peacefulness of nature and culture. There are five clans who started coaching this traditional village. Ngadhu and Bhaga no stake in society. See carved horses, dragons, and especially chicken called manu jawa.Belaraghi Beiposo can be reached from the village near Bajawa trekking distance of about 11 kilometers from the village Paukete near Aimere are not so much through the hills that are in the south Flores Island as far as three kilometers. From the top of this hill looks very broad fields to the sea that seemed endless. Belaraghi displays simplicity dinikmati.Bagi almost perfect for those who do not so much have spare time in Ngada but wants to see traditional village, Gurusina is the best alternative. There can be seen a whole Ngada cultural wealth, ranging from traditional home, sao Pu'u, a sa'o lobo, Ngadhu, and bhaga. In Gurusina farming activities more towards the planting of corn, coconuts, bananas and coffee, cloves, cocoa and hazelnut. Weaving and weaving is an activity for women as additional income. Distance to Gurusina about 19 km from Bajawa toward Bena, continues to skip the traditional village of Bena and follow the directions to Gurusina to as far as 4 km from persimpangan.Bumikita is the next place to relieve aches or other types of health problems while in Ngada. Bumikita is a a fitness center that is managed by Mrs. Maria Re'o often called Mama Mia. He is well-known friendly and smiling. Project traditional medicines were planted in the area Bumikita is the mainstay of the fitness center located in the village this Ndaru. The place is beautiful, not far from Bajawa.Bila want to enjoy the warm flow wrap the body in a natural authenticity Flores, come in the center of hot spring baths in Soa named Mengeruda Hotspring. The water is so great debitnya out from under large trees and clear water is so charming. The flow of river water mixes with cold water and ultimately serves to flush warm water from a height which produces like a waterfall. The foreign tourists seem to fall asleep on a rock by flowing warm water. They can linger there to eliminate fatigue in the adventure. The place is about 23 km from Bajawa.Di Ngada there is an annual event which is the new year for the ethnic tribal Ngada called Reba. This event involves a variety of traditional village and was denied again, the show was so vibrant and full of joy Ngada tradition. On the second day Reba, called Sedo Ube, people will wear their best traditional clothes and photographers will be very satisfied with the second day ini.Tinju traditionally one of the more exciting community event so much mass. In Soa, people call sagi. In other places such as in Nagekeo, they call Mbela. In Boawe, traditional boxing is called Etu. Its history is not clear, but the arena or kisanatha is never quiet as this is where the youth rally valor, wants to prove his sexual prowess, skill, and their appeal to attract women. They wear traditional cloth on his body barely shielded, is also a tai kolo or wholet, a rod blade palm wrapped in cloth and decorated with buffalo leather. Sagi is only done at a particular time specified by custom. When done outside of time then there are the customary sanctions imposed. (ANGKE / HIM) pelangsing green coffee
Rabu, 30 November 2016
Research shows the average woman will gain weight (BW) of 6.3 kg in a span of 8.5 years after having children. Likewise mothers during pregnancy BB is less than ideal, it was 8.5 years later still leaves a margin of BB on average 4.1 kg.
So, if you are not vigilant and concerned with BB during prepregnancy and during pregnancy, obese women can experience. In fact, obesity has become a worldwide epidemic is usually followed by diabetes.
The ideal weight is very dependent on a person's height. One of the parameters used is the Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is calculated by weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters. BMI made the categorization as follows:
Normal: weight = 18.5 to 24.9
Overweight: weight = 25 to 29.9
Obesity: 30 or greater.
Example: maternal BMI of 50 kg with a height of 1.65 meters = 50 / 1.65 (2 squared) = 18.4 kg / m2. Referring to the categorization above, the weight is relatively thin.
Mayo Clinic states, women's weight during pregnancy is different. They had held a survey among pregnant women in 46 countries and get the average weight of women during pregnancy.
The result is an ideal weight women (BMI) should be increased by about 12 to 17 kilograms. Whereas, for the thin woman whose weight is below the ideal should be up about 14 to 20 kilograms during pregnancy. In contrast to obese women, weight gain normally not more than 12 kilograms.
Expectant mothers who weigh less (thin), generally more often experience anemia during pregnancy and the risk of premature birth and low birth weight babies.
While gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and bleeding after childbirth less common in women with low weight.
The risk of chronic hypertension, gestational diabetes or preeclampsia more lurking mothers before pregnancy already overweight. Alternatively, the babies of obese mothers / obesity could potentially have a BB was born more than 4 kg so as to have a long-term risk for diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, and high blood fat.
Other adverse impact is a failure of normal delivery, congenital defects and fetal death in utero at the age of pregnancy.
In pregnant women who are obese / obese generally rather difficult ultrasonografis examination (USG) and monitoring fetal heartbeat. This was caused by a layer of fat in the abdominal wall is thick. As a result, supervision during pregnancy and childbirth can not be done optimally.
To maintain ideal body weight in order to stay in the prepregnancy period there are several steps you can take.
1. Increase consumption of high-fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and rice husk are still there.
Raw foods are high in fiber will prolong the process of digestion and provide satiety too long.
2. Note the feeding schedule. Breakfast with a sufficient portion is very important, while the dinner portion may be reduced. As the German proverb: "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a minister, and dinner like a beggar."
Mistakes are often made is not breakfast and dinner in large quantities or eating too late.
3. Perform regular exercise. Useful exercise to increase the rate of metabolism in the body and burn the extra calories.
4. Note bedtime. People who stay up too late at night tend to eat more food. as a snack since suffered hunger.
green coffee bean
Kamis, 24 November 2016
Senin, 07 November 2016
|jual smart detox|
Sabtu, 22 Oktober 2016
Waktu Tubuh Merasa Berat Akibat Retensi Cairan, Beberapa hal Ini Dapat Dikerjakan
Jakarta, Retensi air atau cairan dapat berlangsung bila sangat banyak konsumsi garam. Mengakibatkan sebagian anggota badan merasa berat. Bagaimana meredakannya? Retno Sasongkowati, S. Pd., S. Si., M. Kes. dalam buku 'Bahaya Gula, Garam serta Lemak' menyampaikan seorang yang alami retensi cairan bakal rasakan berat pada kaki, pergelangan kaki serta betis. Dia merekomendasikan untuk sekerap mungkin saja mengangkat kaki ketika duduk. Diluar itu retensi air dapat juga dihadapi akibat permasalahan di ginjal, hati, serta malfungsi tiroid. Kadang-kadang retensi cairan dapat mengakibatkan pembengkakan di sekitaran jantung. Terkecuali kurangi konsumsi garam, beberapa hal ini dipercaya dapat menolong menangani retensi cairan : 1. Makan Pisang Pisang kaya kandungan kalium, hingga bisa menolong menghindar retensi air pada badan. Selanjutnya, keadaan ini kurangi kembung atau tumpukan cairan pada badan. 2. Mengkonsumsi Konsumsi dengan Diuretik Alami Retno menjelaskan konsumsi yang dapat jadi diuretik alami diantaranya kol serta juice cranberry. 3. Makan Yoghurt Yoghurt rendah lemak memiliki kandungan kultur aktif yang dapat tingkatkan bakteri baik dalam perut. Hal semacam ini dapat menolong membuat lancar pengeluaran. 4. Minum Air Minum air dapat menolong keluarkan zat yg tidak diperlukan dari pada badan. Tetapi Retno mewanti-wanti, bila retensi cairan dihadapi akibat penyakit jadi baiknya berkonsultasi ke dokter. 5. Jauhi Menyilangkan Kaki Daripada menyilangkan kaki, baiknya Anda seringkali mengangkat kaki lantaran dapat menolong kurangi pembengkakkan di pergelangan kaki. Jalan kaki serta naik turun tangga dapat juga menolong. Demikian sebaliknya menyilangkan kaki waktu duduk dapat membatasi aliran darah hingga dapat jadi parah pembengkakkan kaki sisi bawah. (vit/up)